Honors & Awards – David Dworakowski
- Dean Allan Outstanding Attorney and Mentorship Award (Dec., 2017).
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America” (2017-2018, by invitation- only, “membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications.”)
- Avvo Highest “Superb” Rating (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.)
- Avvo Highest “Outstanding Client Satisfaction” (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.)
- Orange Coast Magazine, “The Best Lawyers in Orange County,” (2015.)
- OC Metro Magazine, “Orange County’s Top Attorneys” (2015.)
- Head of Writs & Appeals Department, Orange County Public Defender
David is also active in the community. He is on the Board of Directors at Mardan School in Irvine, a school for autistic and special needs children. David is regularly invited to lecture at Chapman University School of Law.
Honors & Awards – Stephane Quinn
- Super Lawyer Rising Stars Award, (2017, 2018)
- Avvo Highest “Superb” Rating (2017, 2018.)
- Avvo “Outstanding Client Satisfaction” (2017, 2018.)
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40.
Honors & Awards – Jack Kayajanian
- Certified Family Law Specialist since 1981
- Selected As a “Super Lawyer”
- Orange County’s Top Rated Contempt Lawyer
- Distinguished Professor of law in 1992, having taught 14 years at Western State University College of Law. His teaching emphasis was Family Law and Community Property.
- Former Judge Pro Tempore, Orange County Superior Court
Jack has 41 years of experience in Family Law; he continues to be active in family law litigation. He also lectures to the Orange County Bar Association, writes articles, and is active in the continuing education of the bar.
Get a Personalized Legal Experience
Call (949) 660-1400 or click “Schedule Now” to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys who can assist resolving your family law matter.
Schedule A Consultation